One of the key strengths of CLICKS is its ability to attract international expertise to support the achievement of its vision and strategic objectives. The center seeks to continuously grow its pool of associates and subject matter experts from among those who demonstrate commitment to academic excellence, dedication and passion and who believe in the center’s vision and values and shows willingness to share their knowledge and expertise.
Associates of the Center should be in a position to demonstrate:
- Extensive expertise in the subject area
- Excellent research track record
- Ability to contextualize knowledge and know-how to the region’s needs
- Excellent English and/or Arabic communication skills as needed
- Commitment and dedication
Our associates are usually engaged with the Center in different capacities based on the strategic goals of the center and its needs, this involves being engaged in conducting capacity building programs, delivering consultancy work and serving on working task forces, engaging in research activities and assuming advisory role, etc.
Areas of expertise the Center is seeking for include:
- Educational Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement in Higher Education
- Benchmarking and Best Practice Management in Higher Education
- Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Program Assessment
- Teaching and Learning
- Educational Technologies
- Research in Higher Education
For those interested in joining our international pool of associates kindly send your updated CV along with a digital photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org we shall contact you for the next steps.