The Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions is pleased to announce the theme for the second HELF 2015 : “Towards Transformative Higher Education: The Role of Innovation in the 21st Century Digital and Knowledge-Based Society”. The Forum is scheduled to be held from Nov. 10th to 11th, 2015 in the United Arab Emirates.
The Forum aims at attracting decision makers and leaders from within the community of higher education from around the globe to share ideas and new perspectives on a wide range of issues concerning higher education in the MENA region.
- Innovation in Research and Knowledge Transfer
- Innovation in Student Support and Supporting Learning Experience
- Innovation in the Digital Age and the Exploitation of Ubiquitous Technology
- Innovation in Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Entrepreneurial Approaches to Leading and Managing Higher Education
For more information about the event, please visit the CLICKS website. www.cli-cks.com