Leading Universities in Turbulent Times
This executive workshop aims at considering how university leaders can lead strategically in a time of turbulence. Leadership in time of turbulence requires resilience, the ability to anticipate change, create the change you desire, and lead forthe future ; this program is really about addressing some of the key areas impacting higher education today, including:
– Considering the internal and external factors leading to turbulence
– Key turbulences impacting the Higher Education Sector
– Fourth Industrial Revolution and its Impact on Higher Education
– MOOCs and Micro credentials and their impact on the educational system
– Key actions leaders must take to respond to turbulences
This program is intended for senior and middle Academic and Administrative Administrators working in Higher Education with previous experience including Provosts, Vice Chancellors, Deans and Heads of Departments as well those working in Higher Education Authorities and Institutions.