As part of its vision and mission statement to promote the ongoing development of institutional capacity in the areas of quality assurance and accreditation; the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) has formalised an agreement with the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) in the UK to build on collaborative projects together in the Middle East Region.
The agreement between the two organisations will focus on:
1. Organizing joint conferences and programs in areas related to Quality Assurance
2. Promoting the transfer of best practices in areas related to QA
3. Jointly engaging in publications in the form of articles, reports, periodicals and relevant to Higher Education
4. Jointly engaging in awareness programs and webinars promoting quality assurance
5. Mutually promoting each other services across the Arab Region
The first formal event to be organized by CLICKS and QAA is the workshop “Building a Sustainable Quality Culture: From Internal QA to External Accreditation” which will be co-facilitated by Fiona Crozier (Head of International QAA, UK) and Ian Welch (Teaching Excellence Framework Officer, QAA, UK along Dr. Narimane Hadj-Hamou (CEO, CLICKS, UAE).
QAAs’ CEO Douglas Blackstock welcomed the opportunity to develop the relationship with CLICKS starting with a joint workshop in Lebanon in April and has shared this video in an announcement of the this new agreement https://youtu.be/0bcqQ90Amnc
Dr. Narimane Hadj-Hamou, Founder and CEO of CLICKS has also shared within this context
“We are delighted of having the opportunity to work with QAA who are going to bring over 20 years of experience assuring the quality in the UK to our region and look forward to growing this relationship to support the development of QA in our region”