As part of its vision to leverage on international partnerships and cooperation, CLICKS has initiated discussions with the European Centre for Best Practice Management the center formally known as the European Centre for Total Quality Management (ECTQM), is considered one of the oldest and most respected centre of its kind in Europe. The center with its vision of supporting organizations in both public and private sectors with their quest for progress and advancement and with its focus on education, training and advisory work in all aspects of organizational excellence shares common values with CLICKS.
Both centers will work closely on the transfer of knowledge and best practices and rely on each other’s’ expertise. ECBPM in particular offers expertise in the following areas which are of interest to CLICKS:
1. Benchmarking and Best Practice Management
2. Corporate Performance Measurement and Management
3. Process Innovation Management
4. Total Quality Management
5. Information and Technology Management
6. Change Management and Business Process Re engineering