The Forum is organized by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) and selected regional and international partners to achieve the following broad objectives:
- To discuss emerging developments, trends and issues of major common concern to both global and regional Higher Education.
- To set future directions for Higher Education within the region and influence policy making.
- To share best practices and ‘know-how’ and learn from each others’ experiences.
- To form a “think-tank” for the future of Higher Education within the region.
- To promote the concept of academic excellence and enable institutions of higher education to reach a world class status.
- To stimulate and strengthen academic cooperation between Higher Education institutions.
We invite leaders and decision makers within Higher Education from across the globe to join us, including:
- Senior Administrators including Chancellors, Presidents, Rectors, Provosts, Vice Chancellors and Deans of Colleges.
- Members of governing bodies of Universities & Colleges.
- Higher Education Policy Makers.
- Representatives from Ministries of Higher Education, Accreditation Agencies, National Research Foundations, etc.
- Representatives from NGOs and IGOs concerned with Higher Education.